PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in DLD #3 [Look out for that tree!]

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > Dev Log Discussion > DLD #3 [Look out for that tree!] >

CorvinNoikrow's AvatarCorvinNoikrow
master.pnge+.png
Yeah, I do agree that the snap-to-position thing should have stayed as a toggle. I know it interfering with CSS isn't much of a valid complaint, since CSS codes are user-made and thus any errors in them need to be fixed by the users and not the admin (so unfortunately unless the QoL code gets an update I'm tough out of luck with that bugging out on me)... But, on mobile I don't have the CSS and the snap-to-position still gets pretty inconvenient. I also prefer to have the screen scrolled down more so I can keep an eye on my notifications, but with the snap-to-position thing, I can't do that anymore. It just scrolls right back up too high for the thin-header-bar-thing to show, yet too low for the absol icon to show. A bit inconvenient if the reason you're clicking is to hatch eggs, since you can't see when your eggs are hatched quite as easily.
Image is from the 2020 advent calendar They/them (preferred) or he/him pronouns.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page