PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in DLD #3 [Look out for that tree!]

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > Dev Log Discussion > DLD #3 [Look out for that tree!] >

Zen's AvatarZen
master.pngc.png
I tried a bit of party clicking on mobile, to see how it was, and it's better then it was before for me. Except for the snap to top. When I do any kind of clicking on my phone, I scroll the page down so that I can see how many notifications I have, as well as to keep parties more in the top and middle of my phone screen for the times I do party click. The snap to top makes that impossible, and results in me constantly scrolling down so it's in a more comfortable spot for me. It really should've been kept as a toggle. And if the toggle really had to be gotten rid of, then the snap to top should've been removed entirely. I also have the issue with clicking the pokemon name or egg link by accident, just because it extends the entire box. So I greatly thank Hayashi Rin for the CSS fix, though I do hope Niet will do a permanent fix, as it just seems a little silly for the link to extend the entire box.
Avatar by cloudtail. My shop I do gem hunts, box hunts, dexing, have items and even breeding pairs. PFQ B-day thread.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page