PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in DLD #3 [Look out for that tree!]

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > Dev Log Discussion > DLD #3 [Look out for that tree!] >

MintyDeku's AvatarMintyDeku
ultra.pngd.png
Holy moly, my wrists and thumbs thank you for this update. This is a huge improvement! Though, there's only one minor gripe I do have with it, though. [issue] On mobile, all the pokémon and the next and previous bars are visible, but because the pokémon are more condensed, I find myself accidentally clicking on the link to the pokémon twice rather than feeding two pokémon. From what I can tell, the visible link text is way smaller than the actual length of the link itself. It's kind of hard to explain, but on my end (when I'm holding my phone vertically), the clickable links to the pokémon stretch as far as to the gender icon, which causes me to click that by accident when two pokémon are so close together. If I could screenshot this, I would. But I can't seem to screenshot on my browser. It could be because I just have large fingers. It's a great improvement, but I find my pace of clicking being interrupted by this. Otherwise, this update is such a quality of life imrpovement. Thank you for this. Important edit for those who looked at my post before: Just to clarify, I accidentally wrote "horizontal" instead of vertical. I hold my phone vertically when playing.

Advertisements for cool places:

Please click my precious boys

Pumpkatump avatar is by moi. ' ^ ' u.png~ This time I might just dissapear ~u.png
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page