PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in DLD #3 [Look out for that tree!]

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > Dev Log Discussion > DLD #3 [Look out for that tree!] >

Hakano Riku's AvatarHakano Riku
I think this will be my last bit of input on all this, but uhm..I really wish people would realize that change takes time ^^; Niet needs to give this update a chance before just doing away with it because users don't like it..Mainly the more outspoken users anyway. Perhaps other people don't like it, but there's about 10,000 users and only a handful are actually complaining about it here..? Let the update have a chance now that it's in place, let Niet get some more data, and if it really is still bad after giving it some time I don't see why he wouldn't revert it and attempt other potentially better suggestions or ideas..Patience is a virtue ;w;' If anyone has any suggestions on any changes or fixes, go make a suggestion in the suggestions forum and gather support, a solid list of pros and cons and perhaps it'll be accepted and added to the game. Many have been accepted and are going to be added in due time now <3 (Put as much effort into making a suggestion as you're expecting Niet to put into coding it..It's a two way thing ^^) Drastic changes just to suit user convenience is a bit much in my opinion though, but I'll leave that at that so I don't go into a big long spiel about my opinions on the matter (those're usually so long that lots of people glance over them anyway so) TwT
Avatar of Dian Rubens from Spice & Wolf
Type Race Score: 0
Type Race Clicklist: HERE
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page