PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in DLD #3 [Look out for that tree!]

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > Dev Log Discussion > DLD #3 [Look out for that tree!] >

CorvinNoikrow's AvatarCorvinNoikrow

QUOTE originally posted by AuracleOfBacon

I would imagine much the same way, without the added step of selecting a berry. Though I could be wrong and the berry selection part would be replaced with the pet the Pokemon thing. Those would be the two things I can think of regarding field clicking
It probably would still have the extra step I'd imagine, so you can still click on Pokemon to check out their summaries without the game thinking you're trying to pet them and yeeting them out of existence once you click on them. [Question] With the fact that berries are replaced by petting in the new game, though, how will the keybindings work in the new game? Would it still be 1-5 despite there being no berries, or would there be a different button you'd press for keyboard-clicking?
Image is from the 2020 advent calendar They/them (preferred) or he/him pronouns.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page