PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in DLD #3 [Look out for that tree!]

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > Dev Log Discussion > DLD #3 [Look out for that tree!] >

Terabbit's AvatarTerabbit
Hm... one issue i have is the assumption that the massclicking rewards needs to be equal to the party clicking rewards (in forms of ip/credits/eggcycle rewards) but i dont think that is the purpose of the party clicking system. I dont think it was even intended to be a "choose one or the other but not both" kind of system. Or that one should be equal to the other. before this update i actively enjoyed both forms of clicking. But i never party clicked because i expected ip or credits. I party clicked because in my head each party i clicked was a possible 100+ exp for my eggs via clickbacks. And its fair to assume that the time it takes to click one party is about the same amount of time it takes to mass click one otr maybe two fields (each being worth 40exp each on normal days) so id only need to click a max 6 pokemon for a reward that is the equivalent of clicking almost three fields. And that to me is more worth my time than straining my hands massclicking The idea of making party clicking more accessible and easy as well as lowering lag times is all very fair (to be honest i had more lag in fields yesterday than i did in parties haha) but i do not think party clicking needs to reward currency and ip like massclicking does because they just... clearly aren't designed to be the same as eachother
Icon by me!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page