PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in DLD #3 [Look out for that tree!]

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > Dev Log Discussion > DLD #3 [Look out for that tree!] >

UnownVelouria's AvatarUnownVelouria
grandmaster.pngss.png
@Narflunk This is my personal preference, but when the change was made to increase the amount of party clicking, I don't think the number one solution should be to stop party clicking. It just hurts the change. We shouldn't be arguing whether or not the change was 100% good or bad. We should be suggesting ways to make it so the top solution isn't "stop party clicking." When we reach that point, that'll be when party clicking reaches what Noot and Garth are trying to get. "I don't want to use CSS" is definitely personal preference, but "clicking parties is slower so I create eggs slower" is definitely not. If I said I didn't want to party click for that reason, then yes, it would be, but that phrase is just an unbiased fact. Breeding eggs is based on clicks, so less clicks = less eggs. I may have misunderstood what you meant, but that just shows how we're going about in this thread wrong. I'm sure almost everyone will say party clicking isn't perfect, and definitely nowhere near field clicking in a bunch of different categories. So, as I said in the first paragraph, maybe we should be figuring out how to fix this, rather than the back-and-forth arguing we've had. Since I'd like to change the focus of this thread to a discussion rather than an argument, I'll list some of the suggestions people have made to try to fix the party vs field clicking issue: 1. Reduce loading time (Hide non-party stuff, load more than one party at a time, ect) 2. Implement party stacking option into user list page 3. Allow key clicking in the same way we have in fields 4. Allow "arrow" keys to be used to switch between Pokemon 5. Allow right clicking in parties 6. Increase breeding rate 7. Increase IP/CR per click 8. Set a flat amount of IP per click (Because of the lack of S&S, and lower IP from eggs than liked berries) 9. Some kind of split system for egg timer charging If anyone has any other suggestions, I can add them to this list. I haven't looked at the suggestions forum to see what was already suggested, but if we can have some good discussion, I'd be willing to write something up with the popular suggestions. On an unreleated note, I agree with Tune. I'd love to see a bit more into the behind-the-scenes of pfq, especially if the little we have (Bonus counters, mainly) aren't actually that accurate. While I get the reasoning behing not giving S/A rates, though personally I feel it'd be less of an issue with actual numbers than just player guesses, but that's off-topic, there's probably other stats that wouldn't hurt to release, and would just give us players something cool to look at.
summon_kyo.pngBuying Sapphire Orbs! PM me if you're selling.summon_kyo.png Profile picture by BananaLizard. Mimikyu/Sakura (FE) fusion.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page