PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in DLD #3 [Look out for that tree!]

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > Dev Log Discussion > DLD #3 [Look out for that tree!] >

TuneSakuNatsu's AvatarTuneSakuNatsu
grandmaster.pnga.png
I did not post on the previous thread because I wanted to see where this whole debate is going... But I am kind of 'meh' with the Egg Timer update. I use the CSS that stacks the berries/hold egg button on to the 'next' button for quite some time (it was posted by rmcqu1 on the other thread, if I can remember correctly), and I spammed the Open 50 whenever I had the time before, too, so it is not much of a change for me. To be honest, I am a bit dissapointed after this Dev Log, because I thought there will be some changes due to the backlash this whole thing got and because of Garth's previous post, but there were only statistics... I mean, I've got it, the Dev log will just give us an isnight what is going on, not a guarantee for actual updates. In my opinion the party clicking needs a big overhaul in layout and it really needs some more buffs - but not with taking away anything else from mass-clicking. (I'm with the more IP/credits/better breeding rate group on that one) [Question 1] The weighted clicking idea was a really good compromise in my opinion... Have you considered it? Because Garth, you just mentioned the two together, without weighting in my reading... What if the timer counted both types, but you couldn't max out the timer only just with one type? Or there could be 5 level fueled by party clicks and 5 level by massclicks. (Or 6-4, 7-3 or any other ratio, really) There could be so many compromise, but it looks like you are totally reject the idea of some sort of mixture. (Why?) [Question 2] It's a bit offtopic, tho... I've always found statistics interesting, will there be more insights what is going on behind the scenes number wise? It'd be great to see how much more active was the userbase on a MCW or during on event, or something.
Avatar is made by HotTubz ordered here. Collecting (mostly) missing and special fighting.png deltas + dragon.png deltas for Trebor! Pm me, please~ <3 ~*~*~¤~*~*~
Don't want to fall behind with the new sprites? Sprite discovery thread~ and you can discuss them in the Sprite Discovery Discussion~
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page