PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in DLD #3 [Look out for that tree!]

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > Dev Log Discussion > DLD #3 [Look out for that tree!] >

Enbees's AvatarEnbees
Personally, I'm still not a fan of the egg timer update. It's true that it gives an incentive to party click more, and it's not a bad idea. My opinions might come from a different place than most, because I have ADHD? So maybe they're not that important because they're so personal, but I want to share some of my issues. It takes me a lot longer to fill up the egg timer now that it only counts party interactions. I could fill up the egg timer very quickly before, because it was very easy for me to zoom through field clicks without getting distracted, and it takes a lot less mental energy. I don't know why flicking through parties one at a time takes so much more energy for me, but it makes it more of a chore for me to use the website, and makes it much easier to get distracted meanwhile. Just my personal issues with it!
Current Type Race score = 6431
Saving for Memory Stick!
588/200
All art by me.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page