PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in DLD #3 [Look out for that tree!]

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > Dev Log Discussion > DLD #3 [Look out for that tree!] >

@BlankSmile, Niet's comment on the numbers is based entirely on what they show at this time - entirely based on the data gathered as of yesterday - so we had at least a couple of days worth of accurate information to work off of. And if we use just the most recent week (again, using only the most accurate data), then it does show 50-100%. This doesn't mean it's inherently correct - correlation vs. causation - that's just what it shows at this time and this is why Niet himself mentioned needing more data. We're going to continue monitoring things so we can build up a better data set to view and we'll keep sharing it as we go. I do understand what you're saying with using the same 'measuring stick', so to speak, but the problem with Ravyne counting is that we don't know if that's 80-90k of 120k for the 5th and 13th or 80k of 90k, for example. I'm just pulling numbers outta thin air here so don't give that any credence. That said, based specifically on what that shows (meaning, what you showed) - yes - it doesn't show any increase. The 50-100% statement isn't based on that information, however, just because it's wholly inaccurate - it's only based on what we know to be accurate for certain. So we're going to keep generating that level of information so we know we can trust it and make accurate claims based on it as a result as we should have done so from the beginning. (Not to harp on it, I'm just rather irritated that we didn't catch the issue before posting). I hope that explains things. Sorry again about this.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page