PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in DLD #3 [Look out for that tree!]

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > Dev Log Discussion > DLD #3 [Look out for that tree!] >

BlankSmile's AvatarBlankSmile
Thank you for the explanation and quick response Garthic! The explanation makes a lot more sense as I couldn't come up with a way to figure out the 20k-35k statistic. [question] @Garthic - With everything you've said, specifically this part:

QUOTE originally posted by Garthic

Everything older than a week - Ravyne is definitely much more accurate, but it's also still wrong. The 30k discrepancy for the 90k to 120k shows as much. That's much too big to be accurate.
Would this also not apply to previous Ravyne days? Before Egg Timer Change: Wed Feb 5 (x2 Niet) - 80k eggs hatched Thu Feb 13 (x2 Niet) - 89k eggs hatched After Egg Timer Change: Fri Feb 21 (x2 Niet,Dusky) - 90k eggs hatched Sat Feb 22 (x2.5 Niet) - 89k eggs hatched If we are to assume that the number of eggs lost is rather similar and if we compare Niet bonus days to Niet bonus days the numbers seem pretty close and not the increase that some users may be mislead by. While we did hatch less eggs on Feb 5th, I'm more inclined to blame that on a bit of burnout (it took place not too long after an MCW) but mostly the fact that we're comparing a Wednesday vs a Friday/Saturday where people tend to have more free time. I think that it may be a better idea to perhaps wait a longer period of time and see what the statistics look like in around a week or so. While I do actually believe there is a small increase in eggs hatching overall, I do not think it's anything so drastic as 50-100%.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page