PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in DLD #3 [Look out for that tree!]

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > Dev Log Discussion > DLD #3 [Look out for that tree!] >

Yahan's AvatarYahan
arceus.pngsss.png

QUOTE originally posted by flybynyx

Final note: It should not be alarming that folks are so freaked out about the new changes. It appears to be due to the way our brains are wired. If you are curious as to why (mental fallacies), here is a very enlightening piece (in my view) on the subject, for what it's worth: 5 Common Mental Errors That Sway You From Making Good Decisions. Loss aversion and confirmation bias, in particular, seem to be a major reason for our panic. Please: Don't Panic! (LOL) Let's try to be kind to our developers and teammates alike. We are only human.
As a psychology major about to graduate with my degree in May, and as a human who believes at the end of the day we’re all just trying to do our best and we should be generally gentler with each other as a result, I appreciate this xD Ooh boy. That run-on :P Back on topic though: [question] Do the stuff in brackets after each DLD title mean something? I have a feeling not, ‘cause something probably would’ve been mentioned if it did. But hey, you never know right? XD
I use tone tags! Ones I tend to use the most are /gen
genuine
, /nf
not forced
,/nm
not mad
, /lh
light hearted
, /npa
not passive aggressive
, /pos
positive
, /neu
neutral
, /s
sarcastic
. (Hover over for meanings~)
Credits: Avatar
made by Anna-Ravenrock
|| Signature
my design. Luvdisc is one of my Pokemon OCs adapted from an official Luvdisc sprite, girl and the quote are both from Erin Entrada Kelly's novel You Go First
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page