PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in DLD #3 [Look out for that tree!]

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > Dev Log Discussion > DLD #3 [Look out for that tree!] >

Porrim's Avatarhypermode-12.pngPorrim
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pngd+.png
Hello, I would like to throw my 2 cents into the pot, since I am still a little bothered by this nerf. So from what I understand, the egg timer was changed because no one had any incentive to party click, but had all the incentive to mass click. This I understand, and I can 100% see why we would need to do something to get party clicking rolling again. But my being upset stems from this: instead of making the incentive more for party clicking, the staff took something away from mass clicking. While it may have worked to get party clicking up, it really took away from mass clickers, even if you want to keep saying there is still incentive to mass click. Credits and IP are, for me, some of the hardest currency to get on site. I understand why an increase in Cr give out could easily turn into an issue, but I have no idea why the suggestion of an IP increase hasn't been considered especially with the absolutely atrocious way the albino radar is set up now. This would be incentive to party click without taking away from mass clicking, as well as help new users (it took me YEARS to save up for an albino radar). Also, I was going to say that, as BlankSmile has said, we can't really pull statistics out just yet. People are still trying to 'get used to it' like so many others are saying to. People are forcing themselves to use the new feature to get a better read on it. Give it time and those statistics are sure to change, but it could go in any direction from here. I know that I'm biased when I say these things, because mass clicking is the only thing I feel comfortable with, I just hate that the site took away one of the only things that I really felt comfortable in on here. I actually left the site for a long while due to school, and when I checked back in and saw the egg timer, I was like 'oh sick, incentive to actually come back!' That was literally all it took, a cool new mechanic. But to have that taken and turned into something that I, personally, cannot use, just makes me sad. TLDR; Don't take away from mass clicking to give something to party clicking, add new incentives or you're going to lose out on your mass clickers in the end. That being said, though, if this is what we are stuck with, then; [question] Would it be possible, since most people's issues stem from load times and moving, to just simplify the 'open 10'/clickback screens? If the coding is possible, I'm sure that specifically on those screens, removing or somehow simplifying the 'profile' aspects of the pages would speed things up. Remove, shrink, hide, etc. the trainer card, about me, and the avatar? I know it defeats the purpose of those things in the first place, but if people are only shooting through to get their egg timer up, they aren't going to be reading them anyway. Hopefully I put my thoughts together correctly, I've been up since early this morning so I'm still not fully awake.
Memento Mori.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page