PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in DLD #3 [Look out for that tree!]

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > Dev Log Discussion > DLD #3 [Look out for that tree!] >

UnownVelouria's AvatarUnownVelouria
grandmaster.pngss.png

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

I'll make this simple. It was complained that "now there's no point to Field clicking". We provided reasons why Field clicking is still completely valid.
For the majority, we know field clicking is not only still valid, but almost really the only good option. Since right clicking was added, which only buffs field clicking, and stating that the only benefit, so far, for party clicking, the egg timer, isn't even worth maxing. I think, at least for me, the issue is we'd rather have reasons or buffs to party clicking that even starts to close the gap between it and field clicking, especially since the most recent Dev Log, from my POV, has unending praises, especially from Garth's "I could think of more reasons if I tried harder," for field clicking. [Question] There was lots of support for changes such as IP/CR increases, breeding rate increases, or lowered numbers for the egg timer to give incentive to party clicking. Only the Exp Share suggestion was responded too, and it seems to only undermine party clicking. Would be able to get responses to the rest of these suggestions? @Tikru97 Entitled or not, it's a perfectly valid question. Currently, other than charging the egg timer, which Noot has said isn't worth an entire 1/3rd of the clicks needed, and helping others, there's no point to it. As Garth and Noot have pointed out, field clicking gives more IP, more CR, and more eggs. For someone whose hunt relies heavy on the extra breeding I'd get from field clicking (If you have hunted Unown or anything else with low breeding rates, you'd understand), and who needs the extra IP, there isn't any justification for giving up on those needs only to help others hatch, especially since it will and has hurt my own hunt, from not being able to party click fast enough to breed enough eggs to continue hunting. You can have you're own opinion on the matter, but this is my opinion on the topic, from someone who is not only hunting a low breeding rate Pokemon, but also one who has to share the Shelter with 27 other, chain-breaking, forms, and I'm sure there's many others, as they have already said so, that would agree with me that party clicks aren't worth it right now. Edit: Once we get updates that give incentive to party click and/or equalizes the two clicking methods, then I'll be perfectly fine revisiting my opinion. But until then, these are my thoughts.
summon_kyo.pngBuying Sapphire Orbs! PM me if you're selling.summon_kyo.png Profile picture by BananaLizard. Mimikyu/Sakura (FE) fusion.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page