PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in DLD #2 [Electric Swing]

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > Dev Log Discussion > DLD #2 [Electric Swing] >

I'd just like to point out that I rather disagree that this is counter-intuitive to the concept of letting people choose how they want to play. When there's been so much bias towards mass-clicking (see all the reasoning provided in this thread), it's obvious we were pushing on that and neglecting the party clicks. Right now it's 1.5k party clicks if you want to charge the Egg Timer and then you can go back to Mass Clicking if you should wish to do so. Both are now useful instead of just mass-clicking. Both are still not equal. Once you've charged the egg timer ( presuming that is what you wish you do ), the primary benefits are really only found in Mass Clicking. So for the most part, Mass Clicking *still* wins out where at least now party clicking has *some* reason to be done. Even if that reason is fleeting because once 1.5k party clicks is accomplished, you may as well move on. It's an argument I've seen made several times now and I've tried to look for the credence to it... It's just wrong. It's not imbalanced now and I challenge you to prove me wrong based on the number of things you get from mass clicking vs the things you get from party clicking. Compare the two. Mass clicking is, hands down, the better option. Party clicking has the Egg Timer going for it and that's pretty much it right now. Hopefully the idea we have for the Multi-Click function will make party clicking less problematic - and we're going to look to make party clicking worth it in the long run as well, but that's an update for another day. We've got to get this right first.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page