PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in DLD #2 [Electric Swing]

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > Dev Log Discussion > DLD #2 [Electric Swing] >

iOlrickx's Avatarhypermode-12.pngiOlrickx
hypermode.pngarceus.pngb+.png

QUOTE originally posted by Terabbit

Edit: also i agree the party interface needs a desperate facelift
See I feel this part is key here, there's people in here that genuinely have issues that affect their ability to click but then I've also seen people stating they hate this change purely because they dislike party clicking in general. So instead of reverting the change, to me it says we should probably look for ways on how to make party clicking both, more accessible to people that genuinely struggle to click and more appealing to people who currently just dislike it.. Without relying on custom CSS Just seems like the most logical thing to me rather than reverting the change as it's obviously had a positive impact on the amount of party clicking being made just from looking at my interaction page plus yesterday was the quickest the Pokémon in my WF fields have levelled up and the most they've been clicked in months. Which I assume is due to the increased amount of people party clicking and therefore seeing the message on my card asking them to spare some for those.
Other
• Current Type Race dragon.png 0
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page