PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in DLD #2 [Electric Swing]

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > Dev Log Discussion > DLD #2 [Electric Swing] >

UnownVelouria's AvatarUnownVelouria
grandmaster.pngss.png

QUOTE originally posted by APPreacher

My only question, as the mob readies their pitchforks, is can the timers interaction parameters be increased? 1500, while it LOOKS like a lot of party clicks, is just 5or 6 50-count online user pages. Even given that it's more annoying than mass clicking, it seems trivial to max out the party clicks within one Pokerus. Mass clicking can do it within one pokerus, but leaves users fingers/wrists shattered (personal experience.) (TL;DR) Party clicking is time consuming, not strenuous. Please consider raising thresholds in an effort to balance the game further. Thank you. Edit: Why is everyone having a cow over the game becoming more balanced anyway? Do you want it fixed, or are you wanting it to cater to your every whim?
How is the egg timer change balancing? It's completely ignoring a form of click. It also takes longer with 1.5k clicks than it previously took for 5k, and you want it higher? That doesn't seem like balance to me. And as many have state previously, and I can confirm, party clicking, not mass field clicking, is harder on your hand and wrist. Sorry, but I don't see any logic behind your suggestion to increase the needed party clicks to balance the game. The balance we really need is either making party clicks better or easier, or splitting the clicks, as stated before.
summon_kyo.pngBuying Sapphire Orbs! PM me if you're selling.summon_kyo.png Profile picture by BananaLizard. Mimikyu/Sakura (FE) fusion.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page