PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in DLD #2 [Electric Swing]

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > Dev Log Discussion > DLD #2 [Electric Swing] >

QueenDM's AvatarQueenDM
master.pnge.png
@Yay That's not a fair comparison. If they're seeing something we don't, and have a reason of something behind the scenes that is in the data we don't have access to, then perhaps something should be said. As quoted earlier, explaining why they felt this was necessary other than prioritizing party clicks would be extremely helpful. @Teaques You're missing part of that quote, however. I was referring to Trebor pointing out that in both threads suggesting similar changes to the egg timer there was overwhelming opposition and it is very clear a majority of users did not want this change. This thread as a whole seems to be 50/50 split, but it also seems as if a lot of the people praising this change are the people who suggested it in the first place with others being in opposition so I feel like that's a thing as well. I wouldn't be mad if this update had come with something like what you're suggesting, a non-CSS way to make field clicking easier. But it didn't, it came with no changes except to make getting the egg timer up harder and took away a lot of accessibility as a result. At the very least it should be changed back for now and then implemented again alongside an update that makes field clicking easier, not have us have to wait for whenever the staff can get around to do that.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page