PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in DLD #2 [Electric Swing]

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > Dev Log Discussion > DLD #2 [Electric Swing] >

xXShadeXx's Avatarhypermode-12.pngxXShadeXx
hypermode.pngcomplete.pngc+.png
Just to butt in again, 1.5k clicks took me far longer than doing the usual 5k total interactions. I did try the CSS, but I hated how the layout looked, as well as it still didn't make clicking any easier for me...at all. So I switched it back. Within like clicking 30 people's party, my wrist and thumb started bothering me. I usually always party clicked after getting rus, or if it's the end of the day and I remember to click everyone back, or if you got rus. I was never incentivized to. But now with being forced to do 1500 party interactions to max out the egg timer, more than likely after getting it, I'm not gonna return any more party clicks that day unless you get rus, simply because it does take a toll on my hand. As for the negativity...people are giving their feedbacks? Some are asking why this change was implemented, and there's others who are giving reasons on why they personally dislike it. Not everyone is demanding it be changed back, we just wanna know why. There's obviously benefits to this, which can be seen, but it's not perfect.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page