PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in DLD #2 [Electric Swing]

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > Dev Log Discussion > DLD #2 [Electric Swing] >

QueenDM's AvatarQueenDM
master.pnge.png
It took me a few minutes and conversations with others to realize what this update did and why it bothered me so much; accessibility. Yes, 5k clicks is a lot. But with some CSS I could hit up one person's fields and only have to click two buttons repeatedly to make it work because of keyboard shortcuts. At 1.5k clicks limited to parties, it's harder for people with any issues related to the hands to make the max now. Tendinitis or other wrist issues are a big one here. The site has become less accessible than it was for people with disabilities, for the sake of promoting party clicks when honestly as far as I know that was never an issue. Perhaps this was something that wasn't taken into account, but it should be. And the fact that the total interaction counter no longer matters to the egg timer because the egg timer only counts party clicks is annoying as well. Without checking the egg timer now I have no way to tell how close I am to maxing it out because the interaction counter doesn't differentiate between total clicks and party clicks.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page