PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in DLD #2 [Electric Swing]

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > Dev Log Discussion > DLD #2 [Electric Swing] >

QUOTE originally posted by Terabbit

QUOTE originally posted by KizuKisho

Our fields will never be clicked without Pokérus now
Unless you have a massively impressive field of S&Sd pokemon chances are you werent mass clicked that often to begin with.
Actually, I've seen people with only a few pokemon in their fields get massclicked purely because it was a nice little break from all the fields with 4k and 5k mons^^ Also, while I personally don't like the party clicking part of it, I've kinda realized now that I just gotta do 1.5k party clicks (CSS helps a lot with that, by the way-) and then I can get right back to massclicking. And of course, you can always go to users online, then when you get to that page you can go to the settings, set the number of people on the page to 50 instead of 10, and the sort method to interactions sent (^) that way, you get to clickback and you fill the egg timer fast!! (Like I said, the CSS is a HUGE help)
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page