PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in DLD #1 [insert-name-here]

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > Dev Log Discussion > DLD #1 [insert-name-here] >

Trebor's Avatarhypermode-12.pngTrebor
hypermode.pngcomplete.pngsss.png

QUOTE originally posted by rmcqu1

QUOTE originally posted by CorvinNoikrow

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

There will be no loss of progress, and no "Transfer" because there will be nothing to transfer away from or to.
From here. I'm gonna hold my opinion on the matter until we have more info, but I've been watching and figured I should quote where he did say there'd be no transfer.
That quote was from before the announcement of pfq2, so it doesn't confirm anything about transfering in relation to pfq2.
The 'no transfer' quote that is being quoted is from 9 days ago. So it is current, and does apply to the current situation. (It is literally from the first post of the Update on the "Reboot" thread Posted 10/Feb/2020 15:35:20 that led to us getting this discussion thread on the brand new development thread - you can click the embedded link above to verify that yourself)
Special dragon.png delta collector Team v-fire.png
Inferno Overdrive (Fire)
: 0 pts Current Shiny Hunt 0/200 animated sprite courtesy of blitzydragon (formerly Bryianna88)
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page