PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in DLD #1 [insert-name-here]

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > Dev Log Discussion > DLD #1 [insert-name-here] >

Hexables's AvatarHexables
champion.png

QUOTE originally posted by MinniHowl

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

Garthic will collect and respond to questions people have, and then I'll post an update that will prompt a whole bunch of new questions.
This quote also to people wondering where Niet and Garthic is now, I think the answers will be collectively posted in the next update or something, if I understood it right.
I don't know what timezone either is in, but if either of them goes off anything near server time (I'm assuming Niet might? idk) I hope they're asleep right now. But honestly, they're likely busy working things out that require higher attention than this. It makes since that they can't tell the mods etc. about all of the answers to all of the questions, but it would be nice if they told mods some answers to some questions to be answered even if Niet/Garth are busy, seeing how angry some people seem to be at this point.
~*My art dump*~~*My journal*~ Mantyke avatar and art store stamp are mine, little giftbox made by Animela!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page