PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in DLD #1 [insert-name-here]

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > Dev Log Discussion > DLD #1 [insert-name-here] >

Shenkkazoo's AvatarShenkkazoo
grandmaster.pnge+.png
I'd love to see a new, clean site with very different gameplay as a 'sequel', but I have to agree that I'm a bit nervous about Niet being stretched thin trying to work on and upkeep two different sites. I am one of those who wanted the reboot, but suddenly this feels just a bit disingenuous somehow..? I understand that you now intend for the new site to be much more different than a reboot, but in effect the concerns are the same, so I don't think it was a good move to announce that the reboot Wasn't happening when it kinda is anyways. I'm not that worked up about it though. Depending on how identical the sites are, I'd like to be able to transfer at least *some* of my stuff, but I can handle the sting of starting over if I Must. I'm looking forward to seeing more about what the new site has to offer, and some clarification on what you, at the moment- even if it's subject to change, intend to make it stand apart from PFQ.
0.pngS/A Shopf.png
b.pngt.png2.pngn.png Paused Raikou hunt: 360h/4s/4a/0m
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page