PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Chronicles of Gaia (RP)

Forum Index > Other > Other RP > Chronicles of Gaia (RP) >

Ryko Seratuno's Avatarhypermode-12.pngRyko Seratuno
hypermode.pngcomplete.pngc+.png
It didn't take long for an absolute eyesore of a train to come rolling up the tracks, just looking at it made Ama's eyes water and slightly twinge in pain, her next words muttered to herself "So much Neon, why even?" looking over her shoulder, she wondered whether to go collect Aislin and Laura for a moment, the engines of the vehicle had stopped, accompanied by a flurry of swearing from someone at the front, her decision made, "Right, I'm assuming the Repairs aren't too difficult to make? We'd best go pick up the other two, let them get the experience of this in mind." she turned around from the glowing machine, rubbing her eyes and blinking rapidly to get the afterimage to leave, "That's going to ruin my sight for a few hours... Could one of you go the other two? I'll be trying to remove this eyesore from my retinas for a while." "Duly noted, I'm sure I can manage my mind though, can't be any worse than going 'Ape' if you catch my meaning." the Mirror required for the task slid in, Three now on display indicating the three worlds currently being accessed by the group, two dulled indicating access denied, but one shiny and opaque, "This'd be it then huh? After you." Celere waited for Lynn to enter, swiftly following behind and accessing Level One of her transformations, thinking herself somewhat smart for what she had planned to give Lynn a little 'boost' as a counteraction to energy draining that'd been mentioned, chances were, the oblivious hybrid failed to comprehend, that it wouldn't work.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page