PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in DLD #1 [insert-name-here]

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > Dev Log Discussion > DLD #1 [insert-name-here] >

skiddo's Avatarskiddo
grandmaster.pngss.png
...Okay, I guess I'm gonna be the first (or, one of the first) to ask questions and post feedback on this;; First, what are the other ways that PFX will differ from PFQ? (X = Variable name. Though I guess it could stand for Xtreme. or deluXe. or Xtra. or the same thing that Q stood for. or anything) Asides from the interaction change. Will there still be shinies/albinos/melans? Breeding Pokemon and hatching eggs? Will PFX introduce cool new things we could never comprehend? What will make PFX worth joining, rather than just staying on PFQ? And also, will there be any kind of transfer between PFQ and PFX? Secondly... regarding the Galar release... I kinda wish there'd been more of an announcement regarding it, rather than just a footnote in the dev log, if that makes sense. Perhaps another update from our friend Eben?
summon_cob.png 59 / 200
Not actively buying. Or actively doing anything in general.
(credits)
code by skiddo; banner by mochafox; sprite by pfq; bg is official
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page