PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Ability to re-roll your typerace team order

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Ability to re-roll your typerace team order >

Terabbit's AvatarTerabbit

QUOTE originally posted by naeriie

The other solution to this I see is rerolling the entire sites type race teams at the end of the year so you get a fresh new order at the beginning of each year. I just see implications to single players being allowed to reroll. But if it was a site wide re-randomise it would at least shake up the team's so the same teams each month aren't dominating that month of the type race each year that rolls around. I think this would also give the race a breath of fresh air not knowing when and what team youre on each time.
The only issue with once a year is that it doesnt allow for all 18 type races to get accounted for also new players wont get to go through their 16 before it resets depending on when they join. so like a newer player could be on grass in december and then on the re roll (lets say january 1st) they they get put on grass again for February their third type race Also theres probably a decent amount of people that like knowing what teams theyll be on when so they can prepare for the type race each month. Also @selocon that was actually in the suggestion to begin with haha.
Icon by me!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page