PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in OT Eggs

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected > OT Eggs >

söbble's Avatarsöbble

QUOTE originally posted by Amanome

The timeline information is what reveals who the OT is. If you want to figure it out, then check it. If you don't want to put the time and effort into opening another tab to check an egg to see if it was bred by you, then maybe Nature/IV hunting isn't for you. Moving to rejected.
Accidentally upvoted this when trying to quote, y I k e. Anyway, maybe this is true-ish when hunting on PC, as you can always open another tab with just a hotkey and click. You can also use the code to highlight eggs easily on a PC with tampermonkey. However, on a phone this is absolutely not true. For harder to find eggs (for me, for example, I can't see a gible egg to save my life especially on a small screen) you might skip several. After you've skipped several eggs, you find one, you need to hit it, then open it, then either open in new tab (and navigate to that tab) or open it in your current tab and then go back to the shelter. It is a headache and a half. Not to mention, internet is much slower on phones. So you can't highlight eggs as easily. It takes anywhere from 4-6 clicks per egg and that's if you can even find them. You're eating extra data. Taking extra time (especially with shoddy data connections or wifi connections) for no reason. Something that could easily be two clicks. As stated above, if this is an issue that simply can't be coded in, I understand. It's inconvenient but we'll just have to live with it, I know that's too much coding to redo an entire system just for one QOL feature. I will also agree with the above that your post also reads as though you're rejecting this qol suggestion because you think people who want this implemented are lazy. Which is super counterproductive. Some of our best qol things could have never been added under that criteria. If you're too lazy to take 'mons out to feed them sweet hearts, then maybe breeding isn't for you. If you're too lazy to click with a mouse instead of hotkeys, maybe this game isn't for you. See how ridiculous and rude that sounds? Not helpful. I also don't understand why the bonus can't just pull a random egg... Honestly, I thought that's just how it worked. I haven't noticed the same egg appearing over and over again and blocking all other eggs of the same type forever.
× 0 / 1000
icon by kuromori!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page