PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in OT Eggs

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected > OT Eggs >

skiddo's Avatarskiddo

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

The problem then becomes how the bonus works - it just picks the first egg it can find, which is why if you look closely you might notice that the egg you're hunting that shows up on several pages is actually the same egg. So if the bonus triggers and you get the egg you're hunting, you'll find it's not bred by you, so you go back to reloading, and you find the egg again, and it's the same one not bred by you... That sounds like the opposite of quality-of-life ;)
Ohhhh, I see! I just tested that out, and yeaaa, I saw the same Nickit egg like ten times-- But, in a way, that's also why this suggestion would be helpful. Because either way, you'll be finding that egg again and again and again, so would it not be "quality of life" to have an easier way to disregard it? Eg: Without suggestion: Reload Shelter > See the "first" egg > Check summary > Check summary page > It's not bred by me > Reload Shelter > See the "first" egg again > Check summary > Check summary page > It's not bred by me > Reload Shelter > (repeat until you find your own eggs) With suggestion: Reload Shelter > See the "first" egg > Check summary > It's not bred by me > Reload Shelter > See the "first" egg again > Check summary > It's not bred by me > Reload Shelter > (repeat until you find your own eggs)
59 / 200
Not actively buying. Or actively doing anything in general.
(credits)
code by skiddo; banner by mochafox; sprite by pfq; bg is official
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page