PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in The Hoarder's Association (Remake)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Clans > The Hoarder's Association (Remake) >

Hoarding Datapad
Yo! I'm Knock Out, but you can call me KO for short! Since Emerald, i fell in love with the funky Goliath pokemon Regigigas, and since then, been trying to hoard the big boys! I'm always looking to hoard more to myself, so my fields are always open to have more goliath boys! I've also started to hoard the Vulpix and Purrloin lines as well! Potentially, i may just hoard the Meowth line (at a later date) When I finish my Alloy upgrades as well! Regarding my items, I plan on obtaining the biggest Brick Piece collection. I made it one goal to at least hoard 1 Useless item on site, and decided to do brick pieces, because I found out quickly about how nobody desires them. So feel free to throw the useless pieces at me! Everything is down below in dropboxes because i have a wonderful hoarding need, and too many items to want!

Pokemon

Hoarding Records

Manually

Items

Hoarding Records

Auto
Brick Pieces
Berries
Berries
Tamato Berry
Spelon Berry
Rare Berries
Rare Berries
Rare Berries
Rare Berries
Special Berries
Special Berries
Special Berries
Special Berries
credit.
Template by Zicø.Not Free to use.
You know what is great? Knowing somewhere out there, someone is salty that you are still fighting along in this rulebreaking game of Life. I do Shiny Charm Swaps for 25 GP each! just send a labeled trade!
Any Equivalent, even 25,000 credits or 5 zc
WIP 2ND TAB! Credits
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page