PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Update on the "Reboot"

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Update on the "Reboot" >

xXShadeXx's AvatarxXShadeXx

QUOTE originally posted by naeriie

In regards to the economy, we need something that's tantalising enough for people to give up a ton of shinies and albinos for the chance to win something. If deltas dont aeem to be a viable option. So more things are drained from the economy than recieved in the end. I thought something like Flight Risings weekly raffle would be a good idea. People sink SO MUCH into those fof the small chance of winning fantastic. I do remember someone saying somewhere that pfq doesn't want to have any gambling mechanics, but something that removes more from the site than it gives would fix a lot of problems. I heard pf1 had something like this?
PF1 did have something like this. My memory of it is a lil foggy since I was quite young when on it. But you could trade in pokemon (didn't have to be shiny or anything) for these points/rates, and the more you put in, the more rewards that would appear on the wheel, then you would spin it and get something from it. How common/rare the pokemon were would determine the points you got from it I think? I could be merging two different things together, but something like this was on PF1.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page