PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Chronicles of Gaia (RP)

Forum Index > Other > Other RP > Chronicles of Gaia (RP) >

Hikari's AvatarHikari
master.pngd.png
It was difficult for Rikazu to look at his kid at this point; the clearly terrified look she had was a painful sight...it had all been his fault. If only he'd never written that letter to Seth, perhaps then none of this would've ever happened. "That day, Mel once again had to run an errand. That wasn't anything unusual really, but this time she'd be gone a few days. She didn't know I had invited Seth over...had she known, she probably would've never left the village..." a sigh escaped the male's mouth, though he continued his story. "Truth be told, I missed my former best friend, and I was hoping we could put the past behind us. Seth accepted my invitation and came to the village shortly after Mel had left. We talked for a while, I told him about life in Madain Sari, and about you as well...I didn't know at the time that he still held a grudge against me and Mel, any hostility he felt he hid quite well..." "Your grandfather showed up sometime during my conversation with Seth, he wanted to talk to me about something. I asked Seth to look after you for a moment, unwittingly giving him exactly what he wanted. By the time I returned, the two of you were gone", there was a hint of bitterness in Rikazu's voice. "You see, Mel had sealed Madain Sari's 'vault' with magic that only someone from her bloodline could remove, and Seth was still interested in the jewel that Mel had been protecting. He'd convinced you to remove the seal and stole the jewel, though at that point that wasn't his main concern anymore. He'd found a new weakness that Mel and I shared; you. As it turned out, he'd spent years plotting, figuring out a way to get his revenge on Mel and me for 'betraying him' and banishing him from the village." "So what he told me, showed me..." Mizuki shook her head, not wanting to see that again. "...Is probably true. He probably wanted you to remember because he saw what happened to you that day in Madain Sari...so your full Avanquilist power would return to you and would go berserk, to kill us both", Rikazu spoke carefully. They'd stopped that from happening somehow, but that didn't mean her powers couldn't fully go out of control again. There was only so much magic that necklace could drain at a time, and Kuja was still out on his mission. "Getting you away from Seth was difficult...I'll admit, emotions were probably clouding my thoughts, I just wanted to get you away from him as quickly as possible...so I teleported in front of him and took you away. He'd anticipated it, and had brought his sword down exactly where he expected me to be. I didn't care though, you were all that mattered..." He paused for a moment. "After that first wound, I no longer stood a chance against Seth...I should've known, but the blade he'd used had been laced in poison. Soon enough, he targeted you with one of his attacks, though I threw myself between you two to block his attack." Mizuki's eyes widened as he mentioned this, thinking back to something else that had happened just recently. "Just like when those hunters appeared back when we were split up...I think I...remember seeing that, just for a brief moment..."
Image is official art from Dissidia: Final Fantasy.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page