PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Update on the "Reboot"

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Update on the "Reboot" >

G0ne's AvatarG0ne
Can I just ask, will we soon be able to see more frequent updates to the site, since now there isn't much a reason to not? I hope I don't word anything poorly, rudely, or harshly, as my intention is purely to cease wondering and start knowing. I'm glad communication was used for this, it's appreciated. However. That means for 6 months, work was done and essentially wasted, if you just boil it down to the facts. 6 months that could've been spent on current features for PFQ. For example, this suggestion was made and approved over 2 years ago and there hasn't been any implementation of it. Here is another suggestion that was approved, also over 2 years ago. The changelog hasn't really had an update since September, because in my opinion the flags update wasn't prompted or heavily requested or even that big of an update, I'd already forgotten about it until I checked the changelog just to make this point in my post. It has been over 1 year, specifically 14 months, since Hoenn revamps were released, and Sinnoh still has not been finished. While art team is not specifically related to the release of new updates on the site, I can say the revamps are definitely amongst the more wanted features that aren't here yet. While Galar has been dropped, and that is likely a priority, 14 months for 1 region, probably one of the smallest regions, seems rather... unnecessary. Not to disregard the positivity of the post, but I'm also just not 100% why users seem to be so.. pleasant? Again, I'm all for the communication. Ecstatic about it. But as stated, that's 6 months essentially wasted. 6 months potentially towards this site. The here and now. A lot of people had specific hopes for the reboot. Improved currency and specials sinks. The z-crystal update being finally added. All the revamps being done. Bonus bars being adjusted to better reflect the sites userbase. Easier to use systems (trading, releasing fields, I'm sure there are more). Nothing about the work that was put into the new site, was stated to be saved or debated to be implemented onto this site, but rather that the idea as a whole was shelved, replaced by a new idea. Furthermore, it's stated that better communication is something being strived for, and that you, Niet, believed 1 update every 6 months is not good enough, but before this you said that the next update we would get in regards to this topic, would be in 6 to 8 months. Now, having no clue what this could be, I'm not terribly upset with it, but it's rather contradicting, the way I see it. Again, I'm glad the goal is more communication, but I'm sadly just less glad about everything else.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page