PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Codes for Journals

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides > Codes for Journals >

ZappaNappa's AvatarZappaNappa
WaterWolf, I just wanted to let you know that the Task tracker was missing several tasks from the Party page, maybe they were added in later? Shelter adoption make 50 shelter adoptions ~ received after "make 20 shelter adoptions" online chain Attain the 5-day online chain twice ~ received after "attain the 5-day chain 1 time" (edit note: Found another one, but not sure which section it'd go into? Battle maybe.) Fully Train a Pokémon Credits 10,000 0 / 510 complete Fully train a Pokémon by training it in the Dojo until they reach the maximum amount of EVs, 510. You can raise EVs by using Training Bags, which raise a particular stat's EV depending on its type and size. Remember that EVs cannot be redistributed without the Reset Bag item from the Tournament Shop, so train cautiously! (edit done) Also it has "hatch 100 eggs to get a super training bag" but I don't think I got one? Unless if you already paid for one you don't get another? Not sure how that works. Thought I'd point that out. I bought one myself and still only have 1.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page