PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Chronicles of Gaia (RP)

Forum Index > Other > Other RP > Chronicles of Gaia (RP) >

Hikari's AvatarHikari
Rikazu gave Mizuki some time to process what he'd told her. The strong glow of her pendant told him that what he'd told her had upset her greatly, and it was best not to rush this. He briefly wondered what it was that had upset her more; the fact that he made that deal with Kuja, or the fact that the man she'd fallen in love with had once actually planned on killing her. It didn't really matter...it was all in the past now. Rikazu's gaze moved to Kudret for a moment, to see if he'd finished writing, and then back to Mizuki. "I'm sorry, kiddo...I can't change what happened, but I can promise you one thing. As long as I live, Kuja will never abuse your pact again", his words seemed to calm her enough, though his words also raised another question for Mizuki. "So it's...true? He and I really...remade our pact?" She was afraid to hear the answer, that much was clear to Rikazu. "We can talk about that when Kuja gets back, alright? For now, if you're ready to hear more, allow me to continue..." When Mizuki nodded at him, he spoke again. "By the time Kuja left, most of the city was in ruins...and there were very few survivors. I had something else on my mind though, since your magic was still out of control, and Titan was still running around. Luckily enough, it didn't take too long for Titan to disappear on his own, most likely because your powers were only just awakening. I took you back home, or well, to what was left of it, and then placed a seal on your memories. A sight like that...and the promise I made to Kuja...I didn't want you to remember either of those things. But most importantly, those powers of yours had awakened too early...Mel had told me how an Avanquilist normally doesn't gain their powers until the age of sixteen, and how gaining them early could be dangerous to them. So that seal had an extra effect of sealing your powers again..." "Mel didn't return until the next day. Her trip was supposed to have been longer, but she'd felt something had been wrong and returned as quickly as she could..." Rikazu let out a soft sigh. Had Mel managed to return sooner, how different things would've been then. With the power she possessed, she could have actually resurrected several of those summoners. He was well aware the female had long blamed herself for that. "I told Mel everything that had happened. She didn't like the deal I made, but she was happy to see we were unharmed. Mourning over the dead wasn't really an option for us after the choice I made to seal your memories, we had to keep up the ruse that the village had always been like this...that 'peaceful lie' lasted for four more years, until finally...Seth happened." Lynn thought about Celere's words, and took a look at the mirrors around her. What she said was true, they'd already used a mirror to reach another world just earlier...but to actually go? Well, the idea of Celere coming along was calming somehow. "Well, I would appreciate that...after all, running into your 'other self' going rampant, it drains you of your energy", Lynn explained. "So, while I don't intend to push it to the point where I have to fight, if things come down to it...I might need help there." Another thought crossed the redhead's mind. "Wait...if it creates alternate worlds, and people can appear there...does that mean I could see my friends...? I could see Yosuke again?" 'Don't think like that, Lynn...it wouldn't be real...'
Image is official art from Dissidia: Final Fantasy.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page