PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Vall's F2U S/A/M/D Bait (Requests Closed)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Vall's F2U S/A/M/D Bait (Requests Closed) >

FÏrekÏss's AvatarFÏrekÏss

QUOTE originally posted by ValleryP

QUOTE originally posted by FÏrekÏss

Hey Vall I'd like a Bait

Pokemon?: Abra Shiny, Albino, Melanistic?: Melan please :) Comments/ suggestions/ tips?: I just wanted to point out the progression of skill in your art! You can really see the difference and how you've improved from the Kanto region to the Galar region and legendaries. Maybe you could redo some of the old ones and do a before/after photo or something :3
I'll get started on Abra once I'm finished with Nickit. Some of my past ones I have redone (like Chespin, Shaymin, and a couple of others). I like the idea of a before and after thing I may do something in my Journal perhaps :P THank you for the idea! As for Legendaries to be honest I always worked harder on them because of how much detail they had. I'd take a full day or two just draw them because I didn't want them to look completly stupid (unfinished, wrong?).
Your hard work really shows! I really enjoy your art. They look really good :)
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page