PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Semi-Auto Team Clicklist

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected > Semi-Auto Team Clicklist >

Winter Wolf's AvatarWinter Wolf

QUOTE originally posted by Prf X

QUOTE originally posted by TamerSnow582615

No support: people who are new/site locked/ don’t care about the type race would make people actually committed frustrated because theirs probably tons of people on the team, but the people actually trying would be hidden in the mix of all those people. People who are site locked can’t hatch eggs.

QUOTE originally posted by Prf X

users can choose to join on
People who are site lock can't choose to join either
Last I checked the typerace isn’t a choose to join thing, it’s site wide, it all comes down to who cares to do it. Theirs almost 2k users as shown by the site record. Site record: 1,731 users, 03/Jan/2017 Theirs 18 teams. We will say theirs 2,000 users total. 2,000 divided by 18 is 111.11 If anyone else pays attention to mod watch you can see their are many uses getting site locked. So from 06/Jan 15:00 to 06/Feb 12:40 I can count 123 site locks. That’s 6-8 site locked people per team, that’s not adding people who are just joining and still don’t know what they are doing ^_^ guess I’m subscribing to this thread as well
Winters Sparkle Shop! Check out my shop for some cheap sparkles<3 ~♡~Winter Wolf~♡~
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page