PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Chronicles of Gaia (RP)

Forum Index > Other > Other RP > Chronicles of Gaia (RP) >

Ryko Seratuno's Avatarhypermode-12.pngRyko Seratuno
hypermode.pngcomplete.pngc+.png
Ama's evasive actions continued to persist, a kind of crazed and macabre dance where the feral could only do what was necessary to dodge and lead her unwanted 'partner' into stumbling and screwing up their movements, it was delicate work, but frantic, clumsy and disorganised, she grabbed a rock every now and then, used it to smash a tooth or fracture a bone, but getting a killing blow on one of the heads was quite impossible, one duck later and a semi-slide back into an open space, one head managed to kill itself from the impact against one of the walls of the chamber, *two heads down... two to go on my end...* heat seared against her scalp, and a quick patting of her head definitely confirmed that for a brief second, it had spontaneously ignited and burned away a small portion of hair, eyes darting around, they landed on some kind of... Chair Robot with a small jet engine attached at the bottom, what could only be described a pair of giant plungers for hands at the sides, one outstretched and slightly smoking, the foreman from before looking aghast at what he saw, but with noise-cancelling headphones on, probably due to the noise of whatever the contraption he was controlling made, Ama's eyes once more darted around, where a head had been was a cauterised stump at the end of a Neck, perhaps if she wasn't as beast-minded as she was, she'd have vomited at it. Celere brought a finger to her mouth, starting to leek deep in thought, which she was, since she was connecting a few dots in her head in regards to potentially assisting the one before her, it didn't take very long to figure it out, "Well, look at where we are, it likely wouldn't be that hard to find a mirror to an alternate world where the conditions for you to 'face yourself' in whichever way you did in the past could be remade..." one leg crossed and laid across the other, once again, the half-Saiyan going into thought, though this seemed to be more self-centred than before somehow, "Lemme go dry off and find some clothes, and I'll come with on it, I won't interfere or anything like that, I'll just be around so you've got some kind of company whilst going through the process, despite what certain people would tell, such as the Goat or others in this congealed mess of worlds, Solitude... does not end well."
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page