PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Sprite Discovery Discussion >

I like the shiny feral a whole lot too, but agree that I don't think it sits right with the rest of the line when the normal follows the same colour scheme as regular incineroar? There are other pokemon that drastically change though - looking at the likes of Gengar and Charizard (especially X and Y forms) - so make of that what you will. I think the art team might have decided to go with the blue to draw on the "electric" typing it now has. The design itself with the normal colours doesn't really give me electric vibes otherwise - it looks like it should just be straight fire? EDIT: I've just seen the artwork and the 'electric' vibes in the design stand out a lot better there. The fur as is on the current sprite gives too many typhlosion vibes instead of looking kind of 'stuck up with static' like the art does. As well, in sprite you can't see the markings as good...and the fur zig-zag leggies aren't as pronounced. Appreciate there's only so much you can do in such a small space though!
Edited by Chronos
Edited by Me
Edited by Me
Edited by Me
Credits; Icon (see below), Signature
TCG Artwork
Icon is from the official Love Live School Idol Festival Mobile App <3
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page