PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Chronicles of Gaia (RP)

Forum Index > Other > Other RP > Chronicles of Gaia (RP) >

Hikari's AvatarHikari
master.pngd.png
"You knew...what making such a pact would do to me...yet you promised him that? That's...I don't..." Mizuki bit her lip. She hazily remembered seeing what Rikazu told her when that man showed her all those things, but to think it was a real memory..."How could you...?" "It was the only option I had, the only thing I could do to save your life", Rikazu answered. "Had Kuja so much as attacked the Eidolon you summoned, you would have died. Offering him that deal bought us some time at least." "I...would have died? What are you talking about...an Eidolon only temporarily disappears to recover when it's defeated, it doesn't harm the summoner", Mizuki was getting more confused by the minute. "That might be true for regular summoners, but it's not the case for an Avanquilist. Mel told me before that for an Avanquilist, their life force and magic are intertwined; they can summon Eidolons without a token, and they can boost an Eidolon's power by allowing it to 'borrow' some of that life force, so to speak", Rikazu did his best to explain what he knew. "You had no control over your summoning attempt with your power only just awakening. The magic of an Avanquilist is tied to their emotions; it took Mel years to fully control that. As such, had Kuja attacked your Eidolon, it would've been like he was attacking you directly." "I had no idea that was even possible..." Mizuki let out quietly. Lynn wasn't quite sure how to respond to Celere. Something deeper... Well, that was true to some degree. "Perhaps I just need to face myself...once more", Lynn realized these words would probably sound rather cryptic to Celere, and she quickly shook her head. "I just mean, well...back in my own world, I didn't get past my loneliness and my other problems until I faced my 'shadow self' so to speak...I was just thinking that perhaps if I were able to stand face to face with her again, I would be able to figure out what's bothering me so much, you know?" She then took a deep breath, and spoke again. "Or maybe it's just that...I made a promise to one of my friends, that I'd tell him something once we figured out all the mysteries in our hometown. I didn't want to make things awkward at the time...but now I feel like I might never be able to tell him...I might never find out how he feels."
Image is official art from Dissidia: Final Fantasy.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page