PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Chronicles of Gaia (RP)

Forum Index > Other > Other RP > Chronicles of Gaia (RP) >

Aysu Llyr's AvatarAysu Llyr
Kudret nodded, accepting the mage's answer, and wrote down that the Avanquilist was an extremely powerful magic-user. Said to be cursed with said power, both Mizuki and Mel were incredibly powerful as a result. Kudret thought for a moment, and then jotted down something Aislin had mentioned the other day: that the powers were inherited mother to daughter. Satisfied, he flipped pages to continue writing, purposely leaving space on the previous page to write down more about that power later. After Mizuki was born, six years passed without strife. Then Kuja attacked the village with the Invincible (ship or summon?) and wiped out most of the villagers. Mizuki and Rikazu were spared the initial attack. The powers of the Avanquilist were awakened from shock and Mizuki summoned Titan (earth or neutral?). Kuja approached and Rikazu revealed their powers in a deal with Kuja: let her live and she will be pacted to him, granting power. Kuja agreed to the deal and left them alone.
Kahlua's immediate reaction to being confronted by the mass of flesh was to scamper backwards. He managed to regain control of himself a ways away from the beast and almost frantically looked around for something he could use to attack. Kahlua did not want to find out what his poison would do to this thing... His eyes fell upon a newly opened chest with something sticking out and dashed over, seeing that it was some kind of one-handed cube-like hammer. He tried picking it up, finding it to be lighter than expected. Well, better than his claws at least. Maybe he could pin one down long enough for it to be cut, or just block an attack... Trying to ignore his nerves, he started back towards the fight. ((This weapon is only temporary; he shall discard it once the fight is over.))
Aislin didn't answer for a bit, trying to control her breathing enough to talk. Eventually she resorted to holding her breath until the feelings faded a little, forced back under by willpower and survival instincts. Looking back at Laura nearly undid all that; Aislin was not used to anyone fully listening to her, let alone understanding the position she was in. As such, it took a few minutes until she felt she was able to hold back the rest. She wiped at her eyes one last time, rubbing her hand dry on the snow jacket, and then fished out the glasses to inspect them for any tear splatters. Deeming them clean enough, she placed them back on and turned her head to face Laura once more with a weak, hesitant grin that wavered. "So, um, now you know just about everything that's happened recently. Like I said, I know well the feeling of hating yourself and depression, that's my world's term for a mental condition that basically equates to you feeling negatively about yourself on a general, day-to-day basis. Most of it consists of, you know, feeling worthless, guilty for taking pleasure at stuff, a general sadness, hating yourself and others, and naturally some get so depressed they convince themselves to kill, well themself." She was practically rambling at this point, but somehow Aislin couldn't really stop herself. Laura did say that she'd listen, after all. "I know this stuff so well becuase while I did research it some, I have it too, still do. Have depression, I mean, though it's a lot more mild these days, mostly just self-confidence issues. Way back when I did think of killing myself, but I succeeded in talking myself out of it obviously; and yet with Rowan..." Here, she faltered, growing grim and worried again at the reminder of the situation at hand. "While none of the dream is true right now, I feel like it's less of a dream and more of a warning: if something isn't done to make Rowan open up to others and let out his feelings, he'll be pressed to the edge and kill himself in reality. It might just be my knowledge of symbolism talking, but I'd like to think I'm fairly accurate of interpreting my own dreams, you know?" Aislin faltered again, unsure of what else there was to be said. Finally she made an effort and asked, "What do you think about all of this, Laura? It's just... I don't really understand this emotion I'm feeling; I can identify it, I'm fairly sure I know what it is but I've never, literally never felt this way towards someone before, I have no idea what to do..." She closed her eyes in pain, certain the worry and fear were still on her face as she murmured, "All of you are so precious to me, I don't want to lose any of you, and yet Rowan's somehow more than that and I just don't understand...!" It didn't make sense to her, not at all. With her own mental condition and her own depression, she was also certain she never fully could understand.
Avatar is made by Nightfury28. My Ponysona, Remembrance.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page