PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in A Guide to Intensive Mass Clicking

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides > A Guide to Intensive Mass Clicking >

Aphelios1595's AvatarAphelios1595

QUOTE originally posted by somnomania

I'd just like to add my own method of mass clicking, which I only discovered recently. I use the hotkeys instead of my mouse, as well as a userscript that moves all Pokemon in fields into the center, so I don't have to ever touch the mouse once the cursor is positioned. But my real secret is this: the 1-5 keys for berries also apply to the numpad, if your keyboard has one. If you mash both of the 1 keys, for example, you zip through the fields twice as fast, and the left hand only has to dip down to the D between fields. I hit the daily interaction chain of 1k in about two minutes this way, and I can easily do 10k in under half an hour. The most I've done this way was about 30k, I think, and I only stopped because I was bored and my wrists were tired. But hopefully this helps some people out!
what user script do you use to move all the pokemon? I am currently mass clicking by having all buttons keys to my mouse, so i can move my mouse as needed but still only need 1 hand to mass click/select berries/move pages
Shiny Charm Box/Charm Rental & Dead to Live Charm Swap & / ★/X Pass Rentals at my shop!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page