PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Pokefarm Mentors; Discussion 'Ideas'

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Pokefarm Mentors; Discussion 'Ideas' >

ICEBÜNN's AvatarICEBÜNN

QUOTE originally posted by ScørKaji

i think something like "how many times a user has helped somebody" for the mere sake of going "hey, you've done it a lot, can you cool down so other users can help, maybe?"
Honestly, I’m not a big fan of that idea. Maybe there could be some kind of rank for “helper” or “mentor” at most, but it feels like it would just limit everyone. It shouldn’t feel like a competition for helping others. Though I understand. If you’re working with a lot of helpers, it can make you feel like you don’t help as much. But honestly, it just comes down to what you can do yourself. I can say from working in a leadership position that if you want to help, you have to just step in and help sometimes. Sometimes you can’t, and sometimes you’re the only one. In my experience, you just have to jump in when you can, and just because someone beats you to it, doesn’t mean that you failed or weren’t fast enough or anything. No one will look down on you for that. If we hold people back from helping others just because they’ve helped a lot of people... It treats help as a privilege, as if only certain people can help. (And honestly, in my opinion, too much help is better than not enough)

QUOTE originally posted by ScørKaji

i'm not thinking of a bragging list, but i'm sure that i dunno, one of the top 5 users who helped the most people are entered into a raffle for a suprise, or something like that.
I don’t hate this idea though. If the clan were remade, and raffles were being held. ^.^ But I don’t think we should tally the number of people helped, but rather include the clan as a whole. Every mentor, every part of the clan. As a fun thing.
  • Main
  • Credits
Bunn, He/Him This is Frida
Avatar by me of my sona (full image), Signature by myself!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page