PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Chronicles of Gaia (RP)

Forum Index > Other > Other RP > Chronicles of Gaia (RP) >

Hikari's AvatarHikari
Rikazu thought for a while about Kudret's question. He'd always kept this information secret, sharing it only with Kuja out of sheer necessity before. After all, the Avanquilists were powerful, and said power would easily be abused in the wrong hands. But at this point, said 'wrong hands' were already well aware of everything an Avanquilist could do; Seth had learned about that years ago. "It's alright for you to write it down. Whatever I tell the two of you are things that Seth already knows, and hiding things now will just give him more of an advantage against us", Rikazu finally answered. Even so...there were things that were better left unsaid, at least for now; if he told Mizuki everything right now, she surely wouldn't be able to handle it. Rikazu turned his attention back to Mizuki before continuing his story. "Six peaceful years passed after you were born...until one day a man showed up in Madain Sari. He attacked the village, wiping out most members of the summoner tribe. ...That was Kuja", the male paused, the expression on Mizuki's face making him wonder if it was alright to continue. No...he had to, it was part of the memories that he'd sealed; part of the memories that were coming back now. "Mel was away from the village that day, but you and I were at the Eidolon Wall. The sky had grown dark so quickly, and there was a large eye in the sky. That eye shot out energy beams with incredible speed and power, and while I was able to protect the village against its first wave of attacks...it took too much of my energy. The second wave set the village ablaze, killing many of the summoners; somehow their Eidolons were ineffective against this threat. You saw it all happen, and due to the shock of it all your Avanquilist powers awakened early. With a massive surge of power you summoned an Eidolon, one that had been considered lost, 'forgotten' until that very moment; Titan." Rikazu took a break from speaking. He didn't want to talk about the mistakes he made, knowing how much pain it caused her in the past four years. Once again shoving aside those feelings, he continued. "It was then that Kuja noticed you and appeared before us. He seemed intrigued in you summoning Titan, and I saw a chance to offer him a deal...before he'd kill you, too. I told him about the Avanquilist, about how a pact with you would grant him more power, and how said pact would make you do his bidding. In return he let you live and left the village. It was the only thing I could think of at the time, I wouldn't have had the power to go up against both him and the Invincible."
Image is official art from Dissidia: Final Fantasy.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page