PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Chronicles of Gaia (RP)

Forum Index > Other > Other RP > Chronicles of Gaia (RP) >

Ryko Seratuno's AvatarRyko Seratuno
Ama waited until both were in close proximity, then grabbed Kahlua by the shoulder to drag him into whispering range, motioning to Rowan to do the same, "Nothing of importance were on those things, I neglected to mention to the guy that what was sealed further in died long ago to Starvation, I won't bother mentioning the real threats name until ready to attack it, you won't remember until it shows up for you anyway, all I'm going to say is this, Be Ready." letting Kahlua go and standing back up to full height once more, she pretended to look around, being very careful to give off carefully disguised looks of fake confusion, scratching the back of her head, she waited for the breath down her neck again, and the second it did... her secondary was whipped around, nearly taking off a head entirely with the sheer force, said secondary weapon shattered upon impact with a bone close to the other side of the neck, and the 'singing' of the creature stopped immediately, death glare aimed directly at the rest of the heads now focused completely on her, "This. This is what I've been careful to avoid triggering while the natives were here, I see no need to play a charade anymore."
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page