PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Chronicles of Gaia (RP)

Forum Index > Other > Other RP > Chronicles of Gaia (RP) >

Ryko Seratuno's AvatarRyko Seratuno
Celere proceeded to put the hood of the bath robe over her head, letting it soak out some of the water still in there, though that was more of a self-distraction to figure out to respond, "Being homesick sounds average to me, so does the rest of it, foreign world, not something normal for most people, but to be shunted there with no idea of how or why is even more out of place for most." given her own prior escapades planet hopping, she really had no idea if that was right to say, more-so just floating the ideas as they came to mind, "It sounds like theres something deeper going on here, but should I pry into the affairs of someone else when they've given me no reason to?" her head was slightly cocked to the side, looking quizzically at Lyn before her, trying to figure out how just how far she should push if at all... "If you got anything you need to get off your chest, just to get out in the open to anyone, now would be a good time to do so, hell, I'm probably the best bet if theres anything you don't want to be shared around, no guarantee I'll make it to the next settlement once we leave here after all."
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page