PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Chronicles of Gaia (RP)

Forum Index > Other > Other RP > Chronicles of Gaia (RP) >

Hikari's AvatarHikari
Mizuki continued to listen intently to Rikazu's story, though her head was admittedly spinning with thoughts. "After Seth decided to go through with his plan, I went for a walk to clear my head. I didn't know what to do. In the end my legs carried me all the way to Mel's house, and before I knew it I was standing face to face with her once more. It was at that point that I realized I couldn't stand the thought of her getting hurt", Rikazu continued his story. "You'd fallen in love with her..." Mizuki mused quietly. "Yes...I'd fallen in love with her...if I hadn't made that mistake, if I hadn't betrayed Seth...none of this would've ever happened..." Rikazu clenched his fist at this, though Mizuki shook her head, carefully yet gently taking his hand. "Loving someone...isn't a mistake, you should never think of it as a mistake..." Rikazu fell silent for a moment. Why had he even said that, to his own child at that? Of course loving Mel hadn't been a mistake, it had been the happiest time of his life...but it had also been what had caused both Mel and Mizuki pain in the end. Snapping himself out of his thoughts, Rikazu patted Mizuki's head before speaking again. "When I told Mel I loved her that same day, Seth had been listening. He felt like I had betrayed him, and attacked both Mel and myself. Mel summoned Bahamut at the time and kicked him out of the village, forbidding him from ever returning." "The years after that were peaceful, at least for a while. Like you, Mel was an Avanquilist, an extremely powerful one at that. She'd been trying to break the curse placed on her family for years, and I decided to help her. I made a pact with her, the same kind that you have with Kuja. Eventually, the two of us got married in Conde Petie...and then you came along. Life couldn't have been more perfect by then", Rikazu smiled at the kid, not immediately wanting to talk about the dark parts of his story again. Lynn looked up when Celere spoke to her, the redhead having been quite lost in thought for a while now. The idea of fighting by Otohime's side again had been great, and yet..."Oh, you know...the usual", she let out a sigh. "I miss home, and I'm worried about my friends...I thought I'd feel better after regaining my Persona, but...I can't really say that I do."
Image is official art from Dissidia: Final Fantasy.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page