PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Nymphali || A Pokesona Story

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon FF > Completed Pkmn FF > Nymphali || A Pokesona Story >

MouseRat74's AvatarMouseRat74
Nymphali had been training for a couple more months, and had reached level thirty. Often times, Ash would take her around the wooded area of the island, a place that felt familiar to her, although she didn't know why. She walked by a bush where her psychic energy grew, she had no idea why. She shook it off and continued on her walk with Ash. A couple minutes later, they returned home, where professor Kukui ran up to Ash and Nymphali. "I was able to track down the Sylveon's parents! Come on, quick!" Kukui said as he lead Ash and Nymphali back to the woods. All three were out for a while, using a tracker to find Nymphali's family. She was excited to see them, as she had never met them, since she was abducted as an egg. She was skipping along until Kukui stopped and opened up two leaf covers, revealing Nymphali to her long lost family. Psiana and Noctali looked up to see none other than their lovely daughter "Mom! Dad! I-I found you!" She exclaimed, although it sounded like normal pokemon language to the humans. "Nymphali! I knew you'd come home some day!" Said Psiana, as she nuzzled Nymphali. "I just wish I could have seen you grow up.." cried Noctali, where he came over and nuzzled her as well. "I'm going to miss her.." Said Ash, a bit sad "Why don't you take a photo of them, so a piece of her is still with you?" Suggested Kukui, handing Ash a camera. "Three, two, one!"
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page