PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Warriors Unite - Again!

Forum Index > Other > Other Clans > Warriors Unite - Again! >

Duskar's AvatarDuskar
Fun fact because torties: the split face isn’t actually all that uncommon in tortoiseshell pattern cats :0 A lot of people actually ‘misdiagnose’ a tortie as chimeric just because Venus, that famous chimeric cat, has the split face. Of course vets are best for this. However, that’s still not gonna stop us from naming cats Half- because edge haha. I have a ginger tabby and white oc called Halfstripe with a split face but his naming is actually because he’s secretly half clan, his mother was ashamed of herself and wanted a reminder of her guilt so she wouldn’t go back to him/do it again, but it also worked out for his face. It’s kinda just a bit of a mean name :p Not nevessarily applicable time anyone just thought I’d mention it since it’s something I see a lot of ^_^ My cats are pretty gosh dang basic thought. I think I’ve mentioned one of them before? The other I got more recently and wouldn’t have mentioned her. I got Jack, who’s literally just a black cat with like one single white hair on his chest? And a small patch between his back legs. He’s pretty basic, night, black, dark, shadow, etc. Size names would work because he’s surprisingly large and actually really dense muscle wise. Like he’s not fat, he’s just full of heavy muscle and it’s like damn cat you’re heavy. Though he’s pretty clumsy so if he’s not called Fumblefoot I’ll riot Dallas was feral and is pretty small honestly. She’s a light greyish brown spotty tabby but has super striking spots on her belly so she’d prolly be named for that. Probably Spottedbelly or maybe Smallspots or something :0 thornclaw and brackenfur are from the same litter and look pretty much the same :p
🇦🇺 he/him they/them (unlicensed) | 21+ ||Avatar is official Ace Attorney anime screencap||
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page