PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Chronicles of Gaia (RP)

Forum Index > Other > Other RP > Chronicles of Gaia (RP) >

Ryko Seratuno's AvatarRyko Seratuno
Ama heard Rowan, and mentally cursed him out for drawing the weapon, lowering her head right to his ear, and whispering in a barely audible tone, explained the situation, "F#-+e &;dr^, you won't remember the name I just said, just put the damn bow away, if it senses that you know it's around, it'll start devouring the people over there, you and Kahlua will be useless until it stops 'singing', I have to pretend I don't know it's there or I'll trigger it into eating people, and I'd rather not have these people die, the seem rather important to this world and their loss would be a waste." straightening herself out, she continued to walk straight down into the mining pit, immediately getting a look from who she assumed was the foreman here, "Just travelling through the area, thought I'd come and see if you needed any help with any monster extermination." not a single beat skipped, unlike her heart, which skipped one when she felt the breath of the False Hydra down her neck, not instantly singing around and beheading it took some severe physical restraint on her part.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page